Exceptional Quality Skincare in Ladera Ranch
Ladera Ranch in Orange County offers two great skincare salons and eyelash extension services at one location. OC Skin Care by Karie and Ladera Ranch Skin Care are two experts with years of experience and training by medical professionals.
Our clients come to Ladera Ranch from all over Orange County.
We offer a variety of services including:
- Deep cleaning facials for women, men, and teens
- Anti-aging oxygen treatment to deepen results
- Lifting microcurrent
- Medical and organic ingredient peels
- Sculplla "no needle" facial filler
- Lifting V-line facial
- Oxygen infusion
- FaceGym facial add on
- Acne skincare
- Back facial
- Skincare consulting
- Eyelash extensions and fills
We also offer many aftercare skincare and eyelash care products to enhance your glowing results between visits. Product refills can be mailed as well.
Come see us in beautiful Ladera Ranch. We promise to make your day.
Click on the "Book Online" tab above to reserve your appointment.
August is "Treat Mask Face" Month
Our August Special is for "Maskne" Skin
The term Maskne is a turn of phrase for the acne-like skin issues associated with wearing a face mask.
"Maskne — the most common kind of which is acne mechanica, a.k.a. the type of acne a football player may get where the helmet rubs — is also enough of a thing that the Covid-19 task force of the American Academy of Dermatology (A.A.D.) felt compelled to release advice on the subject." Courtney Rubin
The good news is there are steps you can take to both prevent and treat breakouts from the various types of masks you see pictured at the bottom.
We recommend some great products to use at home to both correct skin's imbalances from mask-wearing and tips to prevent breakouts.
Visual Changes Clay Mask - Purifying and Calming perfect for treating or preventing Maskne breakouts. The 4 oz. jar does several home mask treatments!
$45 includes shipping
Goat's Milk 4 Week Home Care Anti-Aging Peel - Gentle, brightens and clears skin without irritation
$85 includes tax and shipping
Tips to avoid or minimize breakouts:
- Do not wear makeup under your mask. Sweat, moisture from your breath and bacteria build-up will make for clogged up pores
- Wear either a one-use disposable mask or a cloth mask that can be washed (in mild soap). Cloth masks absorb your natural oils and moisture which is a bacterial breeding ground
- Friction - if your mask is too tight at the nose, across your mouth, the ears it will cause friction and irritations. Make sure the mask you wear frequently is clean and well-fitting
- Natural fibers like cotton filter better than synthetic fibers like polyester. Denim and canvas worked well and were breathable, but would be too rough on the skin.
Directions to OC Skin Care by Karie, located in
Ladera Skin Care.